White Dutch Clover
Acre Rate: 5-15lbs, 1000sq feet: 1-2lbs
$6.25/lb. (25lb bag = $150) (50lb bag = $275)
White Dutch Clover is popular as a ground cover as it only gets inches tall!
- White Dutch clover also has great nitrogen fixating benefits for your soil and is a great pollinator.
- It will thrive in areas that are poorly drained or too shady for a conventional lawn.
- Left uncut, white clover grows 4-8 inches tall and produces small white flowers. The flowers not only create a beautiful visual effect, but also bring in bees, butterflies, and beneficial insects.
- Growing in a grass lawn will keep it greener longer with minimum care!
- No-till or minimum till techniques and by broadcast seeding. Just scatter the seeds, rake lightly, and keep the clover seeds moist until it sprouts! Seeding depth for clover seeds is approximately 1/4-inch maximum.