Thompson Seedless Grape
(Online purchases unavailable- Call for availability: 505-866-5027)
- Zone: 7
- 15 – 30 feet tall ad wide
- Super for Snacking
- Crisp texture and sweet taste
- One of the most popular table grapes
- Each vine requires about 15 ft. of growing space with at least 8 hours of sunlight.
- Companion Plants Blackberry, Lavender, Rose
- In many cases, you may still want to plant pollinating partners to increase the size of your crops
Thompson (Vitis vinifera) is a whitish-green, seedless european grape. Sweet flavor. Great table or raisin grape. Needs hot summer to ripen. Ripens August – September. Self-fruitful. Hardy to USDA Zone 7.