Achillea x ‘Moonshine’
- Clumping foliage 1 to 2 ft. tall, 2 ft. wide.
- Bloom Time: Late spring to mid fall
- A fuss-free, heat-loving bloomer with large clusters of yellow flowers
- Use in the most hot, dry and inhospitable places, around landscape boulders, rock gardens and behind dry stone walls.
- Follow a regular watering schedule during the first growing season to establish a deep, extensive root system.
Moonshine Yarrow (Achillea x ‘Moonshine’) is a hybrid between Achillea millifolium and Achillea taygetea, a native of Greece. Moonshine Yarrow is a low water perennial grown for its gorgeous yellow flower display and its gray-green foliage. Moonshine yarrow has long blooming bright flower clusters.
Yarrow attracts beneficial insects like Lady-Bugs and Predatory wasps that eat other insects. Yarrow is best grown in full sun in a well-drained soil It is hardy to USDA zone 3.