- White Lightning® is a professional grade ultra-concentrated Mycorrhizal inoculant containing 9 species of beneficial fungi to promote growth.
- This professional grade Mycorrhizal inoculant intentionally does not include other microorganisms, nor does it include bio-stimulants, as the intent of this product is to be a mycorrhizal inoculant only of the highest purity available! The viability, purity and high concentration of White Lightning® ensures the highest degree of potential success.
- White Lightning® contains Glomus intraradices an Arbuscular Mycorrhizae species and 8 species of Ectomycorrhizae. Individual species counts listed on reverse. Glomus intraradices associates with the vast majority of agricultural short term crops! Ectomycorrhizae associate with many conifers (i.e. hemlocks, firs and spruce) and hardwoods (i.e. pecans and oaks).
White Lightning® provides the following benefits
- Builds top soil and is essential for sequestering soil carbon
- Increases crop yields
- Improves drought tolerance
- Improves uptake of mineral nutrients
- Improves food nutrient density
- Increases Phosphorus uptake, which promotes production of ATP, a high energy molecule
- Protects roots from damaging nematodes
- Improves tolerance to environmental stress
- Improves Profit
More Information about White Lightning is available on this website under the PRODUCTS tab, then click Plant & Soil Food Products.